We participate in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The dean's office at your medical school will assist with the ERAS application. No paper applications will be accepted. The following must be submitted:
- ERAS application
- Medical School Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Department Chair letter encouraged)
- Personal Statement
- Medical Examination Scores (USMLE Step 1 & Step 2 CK/CS)
- Foreign medical graduates: Must have at least one month on an acute medicine service in the United States before he/she can be considered for residency (cannot be an observership) and the program director must write a letter of recommendation attesting to the applicant's clinical competence.
The ERAS application deadline is October 1. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Interviews are scheduled via email through our Residency Program Manager.
- Additional interview dates will not be offered, and scheduled dates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is important to monitor your email to ensure that your preferred date is secured if extended an interview.
Thank you for your interest in the
LSUSOM OB/GYN (Baton Rouge) Residency Program.