Citrix is a way for you to access you account from home.
You can access Cliq (labs), WebESA (electronic signature) as well as any other LSUHSC computer resources as if you were on campus
To access Citrix you can click here or through
www.lsuhsc.edu -> "Quick Links" -> "Desktop /PSDesktop"
- Your User name is "lsumc-master\xxx" (xxx is your LSU logon ID)
- Click on the "Desktop" icon (not PSDesktop)
- Save the file "desktop.ica" on your computer
- Double click on "desktop.ica" to run Citrix
- The first time you run Citrix it will install
- Each time after that, when you open "desktop.ica" it will just run