We participate in Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The dean's office at your medical school will assist with the ERAS application. No paper applications will be accepted.
- ERAS application
- Medical School Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical Examination Scores (USMLE Step 1 & Step 2 CK/CS)
- Foreign medical graduates: Must have at least one month on an acute medicine service in the United States before he/she can be considered for residency (cannot be an observership) and the program director must write a letter of recommendation attesting to the applicant's clinical competence.
- Foreign medical graduates: We only accept J-1 visas and we do not sponsor.
The ERAS application deadline is November 1. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Interviews are scheduled via email through our Residency Coordinator.
- Additional interview dates will not be offered, and scheduled dates are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is important to monitor your email to ensure that your preferred date is secured if extended an interview.
Thank you for your interest in the LSUSOM OB/GYN (Baton Rouge) Residency Program.