House Officer Resources
For Orientation Information, check out the Residents' page of the GME web site.
Wellness Center - Phone: (504) 568-3700
Computer Support - Phone: (504) 568-HELP
Parking Office - Phone: (504) 568-4884
- Go to http://www.cms.hhs.gov/NationalProvIdentStand/
- Tips for filling out the form:
- The primary address should be LSUHSC 433 Bolivar, New Orleans, LA 70112
- The mailing address may be your program office
- Use the program office phone number
- The taxonomy code is "Student in an Organized Health Care/Education/Training Program"
- Once they have their NPI numbers, then need to link it to Louisiana Medicaid, especially to write scripts @ http://www.lamedicaid.com/provweb1/Hipaa/npi.htm